Before booking you space, read carefully:
To ensure the safety of all our members and visitors, we have adopted the following measures at Central London Church:
– You will need to self-isolate if you visited or made a transit stop in a country, territory or region that is not on the list in the 14 days before you arrive in England.
-Services have limited the amount of people inside the building and to attend you will need to book your seat. Book you seat HERE
– We are missing you, and we are sure you are missing all your brothers and sisters, but we have to inform you that we are still practicing Social Distancing in church. It means: Do not hug or shake hands and maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone while in the building.
– Click here to answer the risk assessment form.
Each time you plan to attend you will be required to fill out this form.
Each person in your party or family must fill out the form for themselves apart from small children in your care. if you’re under 16 years you don’t have to fill out the form.
For small children you will take responsibility for them. Please err on the side of caution if you or anyone in your care or party is feeling unwell and advise accordingly. If you fail to complete this form you CANNOT be admitted to the Church Service.
Alternatively, you can scan the QR code displayed at the entrance of church so your details will only be sent directly to NHS. Bear in mind that you need to register with the official NHS mobile app to be able to check in with your mobile device. More details and the download links can be found on the following link:
– Please, bring your face mask to church and personal hand sanitiser.
– We have introduced additional signage to assist everybody in flowing the latest social distancing guidelines. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier and once you arrive, please follow the instructions of deacons and the arrows on the floor.
– Self-Isolate in your house if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19.
– Please, only book your space if you are sure you will come. Please book the amount of tickets of people coming with you (families and friends etc.) to set up the chairs accordingly.
– If you have children please keep them with you at all times as they will not be free to roam as this provides a further safety hazard.
Finally, bring your smile with you! We are looking forward to seeing you again and worship together.
Central London Church team.