Before booking your space, read carefully:
To ensure the safety of all our members and visitors, we have adopted the following measures at Central London Church:
– You will need to self-isolate if you visited or made a transit stop in a country, territory or a region that is not on the list in the 14 days before you arrive in England. Check the link here.
– Self-Isolate in your house if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19.
-Services have a limited number of people that are allowed inside the building and to attend you will need to book your seat. Your details will be stored for 21 days for track and trace purposes according to the latest UK government guidelines.
– We are missing you, and we are sure you are missing all your brothers and sisters, but we have to inform you that we are still practising Social Distancing in church. It means: Do not hug or shake hands and maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone while in the building.
Each time you plan to attend you will be required to book your seat and register with your personal contact details.
For small children, you will take responsibility for them. Please err on the side of caution if you or anyone in your care or party is feeling unwell and advise accordingly. If you fail to book your seat you CANNOT be admitted to the Church Service.
Alternatively, you can scan the QR code displayed at the entrance of church so your details will only be sent directly to NHS. Bear in mind that you need to register with the official NHS mobile app to be able to check-in with your mobile device and a seat can’t be guaranteed if you choose to use this method. More details and the download links can be found on the following link.
Please be mindful that even though the following doesn’t prevent you from coming to church we have the responsibility for your safety and wellbeing. Therefore we need to inform that you could be at medium or high risk. This will be concerning you or anyone from your household that falls any of the categories stated below.
People at high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable)
– have had an organ transplant
– are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy
– are having an intense course of radiotherapy (radical radiotherapy) for lung cancer
– are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system (such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors)
– have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
– have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past 6 months, or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine
– have been told by a doctor they have a severe lung condition (such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma or severe COPD)
– have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections (such as SCID or sickle cell)
– are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids or immunosuppressant medicine)
– have a serious heart condition and are pregnant
People at moderate risk (clinically vulnerable)
– are 70 or older , OR have diabetes OR have chronic kidney disease
– have a lung condition that’s not severe (such as asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis)
– have heart disease (such as heart failure) OR have liver disease (such as hepatitis)
– have a condition affecting the brain or nerves (such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy)
– have a condition that means they have a high risk of getting infections
– are taking medicine that can affect the immune system (such as low doses of steroids)
– are very obese (a BMI of 40 or above) OR are pregnant
If you have any doubts and require more information, please access the link here
By booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the statements above.
– Please, bring your face mask to church and personal hand sanitiser.
– We have introduced additional signage to assist everybody in following the latest social distancing guidelines. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier and once you arrive, please follow the instructions of deacons and the arrows on the floor.
– Please, only book your space if you are sure you will come. Please book the number of tickets of people coming with you (families and friends etc.) to set up the chairs accordingly.
– If you have children please keep them with you at all times as they will not be free to roam as this provides a further safety hazard.
Finally, bring your smile with you! We are looking forward to seeing you again and worship together.
Central London Church team.